Handle the Heat
Handle The Heat Baker's Apron
The Handle the Heat Baker's apron is made of 100% recycled canvas. The recycled canvas apron features:
- Adjustable straps
- One hip pocket with a super handy measuring weight guide so you can always bake the Handle the Heat way to all but guarantee bakery-quality results in your kitchen (and look good while doing it!)
- Tea towel holder to wipe away spills in a flash
- Two length options available - Regular is 29" in length and Long is 35" in length
- 65% recycled cotton, 35% recycled polyester and 9 oz recycled canvas material
- 100% recycled fabric milled in the USA - Apron designed in LA and sewn in Guatemala
In comparison to a conventional cotton garment, this apron:
- Saves 850 gallons of water
- Saves over 1 lb. of carbon emissions
- Saves over 1/2 lb. of material waste
Made with Everywhere™ fabric technology. Close the loop with Everywhere™ by scanning the QR code on your apron when you receive.
Hand or Machine Wash Cold. Hang Dry or Tumble Dry Low. Do not bleach. Save energy.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Why Tessa Created An Apron:
After feeling frustrated with aprons that were too pretty to use or too stiff to feel comfortable, we found the perfect solution with soft yet durable recycled fabric that serves our mission of sustainability.
The Handle the Heat Baker’s apron is made of 100% recycled canvas.
Not only that, but the apron features two different length options so if you’re petite like me, you still feel cute and feminine instead of drowning in fabric.
Each size also has a tea towel holder to wipe away spills in a flash, as well as a super handy measuring weight guide so you can always bake the Handle the Heat way to all but guarantee bakery-quality results in your kitchen (and look good while doing it!).